i have two video's of my stock exhaust and Yoshi.
Yoshi 8.0 0-100
Stock 9.1
These runs where both on a slight uphill grade in the same location. On the Yoshi run you can see the wheel up and bounce at the 30mph area, I was laughing through the whole run after that. So, that's a full second faster 0-100. Anyone interested in seeing the vids can e-mail me.
My first run with the yoshi i spun the back tire, you can see the speedo jump to 55 and back down to 50 and the bike got sideways on me. I have that one too.
Edit: I ran .3 better with a closed airbox ( the vid is with closed airbox )
Yoshi 8.0 0-100
Stock 9.1
These runs where both on a slight uphill grade in the same location. On the Yoshi run you can see the wheel up and bounce at the 30mph area, I was laughing through the whole run after that. So, that's a full second faster 0-100. Anyone interested in seeing the vids can e-mail me.
My first run with the yoshi i spun the back tire, you can see the speedo jump to 55 and back down to 50 and the bike got sideways on me. I have that one too.
Edit: I ran .3 better with a closed airbox ( the vid is with closed airbox )
)