Yosh Slipon

wildezt_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is.
Where are the pictures and video mr CBMike, is it the twin..? if it is..you have one of the most beautiful looking exhausts for the CB, we are eager to see/hear it..:P
Where are the pictures and video mr CBMike, is it the twin..? if it is..you have one of the most beautiful looking exhausts for the CB, we are eager to see/hear it..:P
Yeah I promised Pictures and stuff a while ago I'm just really lazy about doing it lol. I've got the single in black so I'm sure it wont be for everyone. I'll try to get some pictures at least tonight just have to set up a photobucket account to host them. Be warned they will be cellphone pictures so not the best quality but unfortunately that's all I have.
 
Crappy pictures beats no pictures almost every time.
 
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Qmaven,

The valve you reference is not on U.S. spec CB11's. It is on bikes sold in Australia.

Chip
 
Thread starter
ron1100_imp said:
Fuzzy, I live in Houston, close to the Cypress area. I'd like to see/hear your bike once you've installed this bad boys.
Ready when you are.
2013 CBXX_imp said:
Oh man, you guys are killing me with these pipes.
Fuzzy, I am up the road from Houston. I must hear
your bike when you get the Yoshi 4-1 installed.
Please.....
Come on!
 
ChipBeck_imp said:
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Qmaven,

The valve you reference is not on U.S. spec CB11's. It is on bikes sold in Australia.

Chip
Qmaven,

The valve you reference is not on U.S. spec CB11's. It is on bikes sold in Australia.

Chip Thanks, Chip. Now noodling the Stainetune and pondering the near $500 difference in price.
 
qmaven, there are currently a number of exhaust options for sale in the Classifieds section of the forum, including a Staintune unit.
 
Hi guys,
Any of u by chance come accross dyno data for the yoshi and k-fac that fuzzy and silascopathic is installing? Please share with me.. Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Makaii_imp said:
Hi guys,
Any of u by chance come accross dyno data for the yoshi and k-fac that fuzzy and silascopathic is installing? Please share with me.. Thanks!
I should have mine next week!
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Makaii_imp said:
Hi guys,
Any of u by chance come accross dyno data for the yoshi and k-fac that fuzzy and silascopathic is installing? Please share with me.. Thanks!
I should have mine next week!
Wicked! Thanks fuzzy.. I'm trying to compare between yoshi's, k-fac & moriwaki's.. I got a friend in japan going to send me details on moriwaki's..
I'll post it when he does..
 
Guth_imp said:
qmaven, there are currently a number of exhaust options for sale in the Classifieds section of the forum, including a Staintune unit.
Thanks, Guth. I will investigate.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
I added the Yoshi on my 2014 CB1100. I took the baffle out, sounds great! There was an issue with another piece that the mfg didn't say was needed that had to do with the center stand. The firm that installed the exhaust had to do some fabricating of the part since the mfg dragged its feet; after a month I got the bike back and center stand is fine now.
 
Back
Top