Yosh Slipon

Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
My pipe should be arriving to day. I wont be able to see it until I get back from Cleveland on Monday :( I want to install it sooooooooo bad!
Wow, that's kinda dragging out the wait. Know the feeling. Sitting there just waitin;.. Lol
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Unfortunately I'm on call this week & have been slammed @ work. Hope to have it on by weekend @ the latest. Gonna pull her in the front door of house & work in the AC. :D
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..!
 
Thread starter
wildezt_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Unfortunately I'm on call this week & have been slammed @ work. Hope to have it on by weekend @ the latest. Gonna pull her in the front door of house & work in the AC. :D
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..!
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..! Shhhhhhh! Don't say nothin'. Lol
 
FUZZY_imp said:
wildezt_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Unfortunately I'm on call this week & have been slammed @ work. Hope to have it on by weekend @ the latest. Gonna pull her in the front door of house & work in the AC. :D
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..!
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..! Shhhhhhh! Don't say nothin'. Lol
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..! Shhhhhhh! Don't say nothin'. Lol
Our prayers are with you..!! nothings going wrong this time around..!
 
Thread starter
wildezt_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
wildezt_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Unfortunately I'm on call this week & have been slammed @ work. Hope to have it on by weekend @ the latest. Gonna pull her in the front door of house & work in the AC. :D
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..!
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..! Shhhhhhh! Don't say nothin'. Lol
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..! Shhhhhhh! Don't say nothin'. Lol
Our prayers are with you..!! nothings going wrong this time around..!
Hopefully the AC would'nt die on you this time Fuzzy..! Shhhhhhh! Don't say nothin'. Lol
Our prayers are with you..!! nothings going wrong this time around..! Thanks! I know I need them.:angel:
silascopathic_imp said:
My pipe should be arriving to day. I wont be able to see it until I get back from Cleveland on Monday :( I want to install it sooooooooo bad!
I know this won't make you feel better right now. But I figure if the TBR slipon pulled 9 more ponies on dyno as advertised we should @ least add 3-5 more getting rid of the restrictive head pipe & cat not to mention the weight. :D
 
Thread starter
CBville_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
2013 CBXX_imp said:
$323 is an awesome price. How much is freight?
That's shipped.
That's shipped.
I plan on getting the Yosh Slip-on for now since it won't break the bank. The CB needs some noise to add to it's character. Revzilla has it on sale for $295 shipped and you earn $10 in "Zilla Cash" Yoshimura RS3 Street Slip-On Exhaust Honda CB1100 2013 - RevZilla
That's shipped.
I plan on getting the Yosh Slip-on for now since it won't break the bank. The CB needs some noise to add to it's character. Revzilla has it on sale for $295 shipped and you earn $10 in "Zilla Cash" Yoshimura RS3 Street Slip-On Exhaust Honda CB1100 2013 - RevZilla I buy from them too. Great service. Let me know how it sounds!
 
Fuzzy! Get. That pipe on man! My k fac exhaust is waiting for me back at my house! That will be going on Monday night if I can get the time!! We gotta get people drooling over these pipes!
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
Fuzzy! Get. That pipe on man! My k fac exhaust is waiting for me back at my house! That will be going on Monday night if I can get the time!! We gotta get people drooling over these pipes!
I hear ya Bud. I informed wife last night I would be rolling it in the house so she can help me in the AC. I'll have it done before the weekend's over.
 
Fuzzy, I would suggest that when you post about your exhaust, post-install, that you start a new thread as your experience is with a full exhaust system rather than a slip-on exhaust as this thread covers. Looking forward to reading of your experiences with the new pipe!
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Fuzzy, I would suggest that when you post about your exhaust, post-install, that you start a new thread as your experience is with a full exhaust system rather than a slip-on exhaust as this thread covers. Looking forward to reading of your experiences with the new pipe!
Yea I agree. Way off track. Lol.
 
I wasn't so much concerned with getting off track as much as I was thinking about others who in the future might be looking for info on the full Yoshimura 4-1 exhaust. It will be a bit easier to find that way.
 
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
 
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is.
 
Thread starter
CBMike_imp said:
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is.
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is. Noticable power increase w/full system?
 
FUZZY_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is.
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is. Noticable power increase w/full system?
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is. Noticable power increase w/full system?
I switched at the same time I came out of the break in period so it's tough to say. It feels like midrange and top end are a bit stronger but this engine is so freaking smooth in it's power delivery it's tough to tell. One thing to keep in mind also is that the Moriwaki exhausts are developed to be street legal which means they are still have cats i believe so there will be a difference between the one I have and a full "race" exhaust.
 
CBMike_imp said:
qmaven_imp said:
So....reference the RS3 oval slip on pipe.....has anyone actually tried this pipe? I'm very close to purchasing and would LOVE some feedback..BTW i have heard tell of a valve of some kind in the stock exhaust...wonder if I lose this with the Yosh and wondering about the effects of losing said valve...any thoughts?
Prior to my CB I had a Kawi Z1000 that had a cable actuated valve in the exhaust that I removed when I changed the exhaust. I'm running the Moriwaki full system on my CB now and when I did the install there wasn't anything like that so I don't think there is.
Where are the pictures and video mr CBMike, is it the twin..? if it is..you have one of the most beautiful looking exhausts for the CB, we are eager to see/hear it..:P
 
Back
Top