Yearly Goal met, and re-set

Thread starter
:rofl: Yea I probably could have worded that better... As usual
 
Thread starter
Getting close (days wise)

Day 306 and 14 for 14 in December. Woke up to temps in the teens, but waited until later in the day when it was close to 30 for todays ride. It was an easy one. A trip down to Beechmont Motorsports on a reconnaissance trip for Chapomis and then the long way home. 35 miles total

Need 2 more days and 463 miles
 
Thread starter
Watching grandkids tomorrow and driving to Indy Sat afternoon (plus it's supposed to rain) for company Christmas party for one of the branches of my wife's company, so the next couple days are going to be short rides if any.

Pressure is building...... Lol
 
Good luck on getting your Aerostich 308 done. Not to burst your bubble, but I went back and looked at the map. I feel that you might be closer to the 323 rideable days then the 308. However, I admit that the map I am viewing on the web cannot be zoomed to confirm my suspicion. To be on the safe side, I would plan on riding every day until the end of the year, which give you 324. (yes, I appreciate the irony of suggesting that riding every day from now on would be "on the safe side")
 
Thread starter
To me it looks like the 323 is over in southern Indiana.

Uh oh, hear one of the kids waking up from their nap. Gotta go..

My intention is to ride everyday I can. 324 would be a good number for this year lol

And January 1st it will be 1 for 1 in January, just like it is almost every year.
 
Thread starter
woo hoo day 308 :banana: guess aerostitch was right

Grandkids got picked up at 4:30 and by 4:40 I was on the road

42 miles, 27 degrees

Had a great time getting to 308. Will try and sneak in a few more before years end :D still need 372 miles to make the 24,5 goal
 
Thread starter
Day 309..heat wave! 50 degrees, but very wet. It rained all night and supposed to rain all day but ended up just being gloomy and misty. Yesterdays high 27, tomorrows high 26 lol crazy weather!

46 miles this morning, 17 for 17 in December, 24174 for the year... need 326 miles in the next 14 days
 
Well done, Ferret. 326/14 = 23.29 miles per day. A dodder for a bloke with your [slightly obsessive] tendencies! JK.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Sea and Cormanus

Day 310 ....18 of 18 for December. Miserable day. Must have rained a lot last night when it was warm, and we were at Indy. Roads were pretty moist with some standing and running water in places, and lots of standing water on the sides of the road in yards and ditches. Caused some trepidation in my mind as the temp had dropped draastically this morning and the temp during the ride was only 25 degrees. I was afraid of the moisture freezing on the roadway, but it turned out not to be an issue. The ST never faultered but in hindsight it really was not a good day to be out on 2 wheels.

57 miles on today's ride, puts it at 24,231 . Need another 269 miles.
 
It really doesn't matter if you don't get there you know.
 
Cormanus, you have a lot of miles. Maybe you could sell him some of yours. You know, like they do carbon credits... :)
 
Sounds fair, popgun. Maybe I could swap out the entire year's worth for some black side covers. :D
 
Thread starter
Day 311 ... 19 of 19 ... 26 degrees ... 39 miles ... 24,270 miles

Rest of the week is supposed to be warmer thank goodness.
 
The man's obsessive, popgun. Not even the hint of a response to my generous offer. :)
 
Thread starter
LOL.... I can do this Cormanus ;)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The man's obsessive, popgun. Not even the hint of a response to my generous offer. :)
You try to help some people and look at the thanks you get. :D
 
Back
Top