Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I sure like reading about these higher-mileage examples. I just can't think of a more reliable motorcycle I've owned overall. I would ride this bike across the continent without a second thought, other than the battery it has never even hiccuped.Rolls_imp said:I was going to skip riding today. Glad I didn't. A quick run up the hill to Alice's, back down and over to Costco (milk for the kids), here and there and now my trusty CB is 82 miles older and I'm that much happier. And I clicked over 32,000 miles, to boot.
You go Mickey! Unfortunately, you can't measure the fun you bring to those of us who live vicariously through your exploits!The ferret_imp said:My wife says I am like a junkie that needs a daily fix lol
November is in the books... rode 30 of 30 days.....
Nov 30th, day riding number 292, put 74 miles on the ST for 1983 miles for the month and 23,212 miles for the year so far.
need 16 of the next 31 to make the 308 days riding goal and only 288 miles to make the 23,500 goal..so might as well raise that right now. It's been 2 years since I put less than 1000 miles on in a month, so I'm raising the goal to 24,500
16 days and 1288 miles to go
C'mon..we can do this!
