Gone in 60
Road warrior
The carbon on the decal and the exhaust compliment each other nicely.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Chuckk_imp said:I kinda like the exhaust.. it seems to be the new look in pipes.. I usually don't get a tank protector until I damage the paint.. then I know how big of a sticker I need to cover up my abuse..
Chuckk ..
Like the look of the stubby.Ack-CB11_imp said:I'm wondering what everyone thinks of my "Ride the Revolution" tank protector.
Picture it without the white paper.
I wasn't sure about the carbon fiber but it matches the seat pretty good.
I'm 40/60 on it.
I also put on my Akrapovic exhaust. I had to use the aftermarket cat also, living in Mass. Sounds nice without being at all annoying. The cat really tones it done.
I'm 100% on this accessory.
Let me know about the sticker.......
ACK
to both.:rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl:Chuckk_imp said:I kinda like the exhaust.. it seems to be the new look in pipes.. I usually don't get a tank protector until I damage the paint.. then I know how big of a sticker I need to cover up my abuse..
Chuckk ..






for your supportThat is a lunchbox let down. Well, this Forum remains vibrant and welcoming.Ack-CB11_imp said::angel: RIP Niken Riders Forum :angel:
Any future Niken owners in here :huh: be advised we are without a dedicated forum.
After a whopping 93 member count it's all a bust.
England, Australia and the Middle East were top 3 with
under a dozen from the US and Canada.
https://www.nikenriders.com/
Looks like you guys are stuck with me, I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while since
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!"
for your support
ACK

I'm only at 290 miles, but I really think it has advantages out here.Lord Popgun_imp said:Ack,
How is that thing on the island? IIRC you said the CB had problems in the sand or something. How is the Niken?
With those low unit sales numbers, does this mean that Yamaha is pulling the plug on the Niken altogether?Ack-CB11_imp said::angel: RIP Niken Riders Forum :angel:
Any future Niken owners in here :huh: be advised we are without a dedicated forum.
After a whopping 93 member count it's all a bust.
England, Australia and the Middle East were top 3 with
under a dozen from the US and Canada.
https://www.nikenriders.com/
Looks like you guys are stuck with me, I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while since
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!"
for your support
ACK
That count was the members on the forum. I've seen in Japan the biggest following of all, they seem very proud of it. Going by VIN's roughly about 400 came to the US and Canada.E11even_Hunnit_imp said:With those low unit sales numbers, does this mean that Yamaha is pulling the plug on the Niken altogether?Ack-CB11_imp said::angel: RIP Niken Riders Forum :angel:
Any future Niken owners in here :huh: be advised we are without a dedicated forum.
After a whopping 93 member count it's all a bust.
England, Australia and the Middle East were top 3 with
under a dozen from the US and Canada.
https://www.nikenriders.com/
Looks like you guys are stuck with me, I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while since
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!"
for your support
ACK

LOL you are not the only oneGoldOxide_imp said:That is a lunchbox let down. Well, this Forum remains vibrant and welcoming.Ack-CB11_imp said::angel: RIP Niken Riders Forum :angel:
Any future Niken owners in here :huh: be advised we are without a dedicated forum.
After a whopping 93 member count it's all a bust.
England, Australia and the Middle East were top 3 with
under a dozen from the US and Canada.
https://www.nikenriders.com/
Looks like you guys are stuck with me, I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while since
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!"
for your support
ACK
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!" - I think I've said that during my last four or five bikes.![]()
LOL you are not the only oneThe ferret_imp said:LOL you are not the only oneGoldOxide_imp said:That is a lunchbox let down. Well, this Forum remains vibrant and welcoming.Ack-CB11_imp said::angel: RIP Niken Riders Forum :angel:
Any future Niken owners in here :huh: be advised we are without a dedicated forum.
After a whopping 93 member count it's all a bust.
England, Australia and the Middle East were top 3 with
under a dozen from the US and Canada.
https://www.nikenriders.com/
Looks like you guys are stuck with me, I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while since
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!"
for your support
ACK
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!" - I think I've said that during my last four or five bikes.![]()

Wuch you up to PB?peterbaron_imp said:LOL you are not the only oneThe ferret_imp said:LOL you are not the only oneGoldOxide_imp said:That is a lunchbox let down. Well, this Forum remains vibrant and welcoming.Ack-CB11_imp said::angel: RIP Niken Riders Forum :angel:
Any future Niken owners in here :huh: be advised we are without a dedicated forum.
After a whopping 93 member count it's all a bust.
England, Australia and the Middle East were top 3 with
under a dozen from the US and Canada.
https://www.nikenriders.com/
Looks like you guys are stuck with me, I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while since
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!"
for your support
ACK
"THIS IS MY LAST BIKE!!!" - I think I've said that during my last four or five bikes.![]()
+1...I've always liked 4 wheels.... of two different motorized vehicles ...something is already brewing in my head![]()