GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Rather beautiful.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I had to order the bearing anyway, the dowels were only a couple dollars more, and it won't go together any quicker than the order with the bearing so I went ahead and ordered them to make install less fuss.Rboe_imp said:I seem to recall (but don't take too much stock in my memory) that the dowels will come out. No mar pliers should pull them out. .
The bearing on the other hand; in theory should come out but in your case a new bearing is probably the best coarse to take.
There are higher output after market stators to be had (I put one in my bike after the original stator started to fail) so you can run things like heated gear. Not too expensive either.![]()
Awesome progress so far kennyw. What tires are these? They look gnarly. Are they DoT?kennyw_imp said:More progress today. It's starting to look like a bike again. I have parts on order for the engine that will be here around Wednesday. I'll be able to get the engine cleaned up and back in when they arrive.
![]()
![]()
Stuck on one broken bolt still. Then side tracked on other projects... I need to get back to it this weekend.pdedse_imp said:kennyw, hey, how's this bike renovation going?
