Mar 20, 2023 #1 rotor Been there Thread starter Observe the image: https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tena...60&o=f&l=f A motorcade with outriders on TRICYCLES! Like little kids in a nursery field trip... What a pair of clowns in that limo...
Observe the image: https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tena...60&o=f&l=f A motorcade with outriders on TRICYCLES! Like little kids in a nursery field trip... What a pair of clowns in that limo...
Mar 20, 2023 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior rotor_imp said: Observe the image: https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tena...60&o=f&l=f A motorcade with outriders on TRICYCLES! Like little kids in a nursery field trip... What a pair of clowns in that limo... Click to expand... Anyone with a slight heartbeat would at least ride in a sidecar for some joy.
rotor_imp said: Observe the image: https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tena...60&o=f&l=f A motorcade with outriders on TRICYCLES! Like little kids in a nursery field trip... What a pair of clowns in that limo... Click to expand... Anyone with a slight heartbeat would at least ride in a sidecar for some joy.
Mar 20, 2023 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Hello rotor. I was wondering about you recently. Hope all’s well.
Mar 20, 2023 #5 Q QimmiQ_imp Running like a top I assume those are Urals chosen so they could use Russian motorcycles and not BMWs. Sadly, production moved to Kazakhstan because of the war against Ukraine.
I assume those are Urals chosen so they could use Russian motorcycles and not BMWs. Sadly, production moved to Kazakhstan because of the war against Ukraine.
Mar 20, 2023 #6 peterbaron Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: Hello rotor. I was wondering about you recently. Hope all’s well. Click to expand... Yea, I think rotor was going across Canada from Pacific to Atlantic Oceans and back to BC a few years ago, correct??
Cormanus_imp said: Hello rotor. I was wondering about you recently. Hope all’s well. Click to expand... Yea, I think rotor was going across Canada from Pacific to Atlantic Oceans and back to BC a few years ago, correct??
Mar 20, 2023 #7 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior QimmiQ_imp said: I assume those are Urals chosen so they could use Russian motorcycles and not BMWs. Sadly, production moved to Kazakhstan because of the war against Ukraine. Click to expand... Seems to be a certain level of respect for the Urals brand. Yeah, too bad it is caught up in the mess.
QimmiQ_imp said: I assume those are Urals chosen so they could use Russian motorcycles and not BMWs. Sadly, production moved to Kazakhstan because of the war against Ukraine. Click to expand... Seems to be a certain level of respect for the Urals brand. Yeah, too bad it is caught up in the mess.