Dec 14, 2015 #1 7 736cc_imp Been there Thread starter Received my parts from Samurider today, included was the bonus Wyvern catalog . Full titanium and slip-on
Received my parts from Samurider today, included was the bonus Wyvern catalog . Full titanium and slip-on
Dec 14, 2015 #2 D Desert viper_imp Been there 736cc_imp said: Received my parts from Samurider today, included was the bonus Wyvern catalog . Full titanium and slip-on Click to expand... Beautiful 4 into 4s....they are on my shortlist!
736cc_imp said: Received my parts from Samurider today, included was the bonus Wyvern catalog . Full titanium and slip-on Click to expand... Beautiful 4 into 4s....they are on my shortlist!
Dec 14, 2015 #3 Q quietguy_imp Been there I've seen but only one video where the CB had that exhaust - sounded and looked sweet. Those do bring back the memories...
I've seen but only one video where the CB had that exhaust - sounded and looked sweet. Those do bring back the memories...
Dec 16, 2015 #4 R Riko_imp Road warrior quietguy_imp said: I've seen but only one video where the CB had that exhaust - sounded and looked sweet. Those do bring back the memories... Click to expand... on youtube you mean? there are a lot....
quietguy_imp said: I've seen but only one video where the CB had that exhaust - sounded and looked sweet. Those do bring back the memories... Click to expand... on youtube you mean? there are a lot....