Wyvern 4-4 Exhaust On The Way...

curlyjoe_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Geezalou M3 where have you been for nearly a year? We thought we saw your bike for sale at a shop in Massachusets a few months back, but the serial number didnt match up.

Glad you are still around and riding the CB. Bet those pipes sound great! THey certainly look good.
The '13 CB with Wyverns is still at that shop in Mass. I saw it the other day.

Home | New England Powersports
The '13 CB with Wyverns is still at that shop in Mass. I saw it the other day.

Home | New England Powersports
The math is right on that bike. 5000 - 2000 for the new pipes = 3000 for the bike? Right?
 
Lambotte_imp said:
Does anyone know if the wyvern or moriwaki 4 into 4 develop stain at the headers or are they double walled?

Thanks

Kevin

Not sure but the Wyverns 4 into 4 on the used bike for sale appears to be showing discoloration in the headpipes, if I am seeing it right
 
Those pipes are great looking. But, and there is always a but, in order to clean and oil that chain you will have to remove the engine pulling the chain forward out of the bike and then reverse that after servicing the chain. Right?
 
Lambotta, check out the pics in the link in Nightrider's (or Ferret's) post and make the call.

Opps, Ferret beat me to it...
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lambotte_imp said:
Does anyone know if the wyvern or moriwaki 4 into 4 develop stain at the headers or are they double walled?

Thanks

Kevin

Not sure but the Wyverns 4 into 4 on the used bike for sale appears to be showing discoloration in the headpipes, if I am seeing it right

Not sure but the Wyverns 4 into 4 on the used bike for sale appears to be showing discoloration in the headpipes, if I am seeing it right
I had not noticed before but I believe you are right. That looks bad, not to overstate the problem.
 
NightRider_imp said:
Those pipes are great looking. But, and there is always a but, in order to clean and oil that chain you will have to remove the engine pulling the chain forward out of the bike and then reverse that after servicing the chain. Right?

Huh? I would think you could clean and service it just like I do on my dlx which has a pipe in the way on that side.
 
Back
Top