Geezalou M3 where have you been for nearly a year? We thought we saw your bike for sale at a shop in Massachusets a few months back, but the serial number didnt match up.
Glad you are still around and riding the CB. Bet those pipes sound great! THey certainly look good.
Those pipes are great looking. But, and there is always a but, in order to clean and oil that chain you will have to remove the engine pulling the chain forward out of the bike and then reverse that after servicing the chain. Right?
Not sure but the Wyverns 4 into 4 on the used bike for sale appears to be showing discoloration in the headpipes, if I am seeing it right
I had not noticed before but I believe you are right. That looks bad, not to overstate the problem.
Those pipes are great looking. But, and there is always a but, in order to clean and oil that chain you will have to remove the engine pulling the chain forward out of the bike and then reverse that after servicing the chain. Right?