WOWZA! I FELL IN LOVE AGAIN! NEW PIPE! POWDER COATED WHEELS! ELIMINATED REAR FENDER!

Verrrry nice, man! Getting rid of that rear fender really does the trick. That looks downright mean. When the weather cools off so I can get into the garage without dropping out from heat exhaustion, that's my next project. Thanks for blazing the trail!
 
Awesome!!! Very clean looking too.. Love the tail-off! This will be one of those night i'll striggle to sleep.. Haha.. Can't wait to hear they roar (video! video!)
 
Silascopathic, Can you walk me through how you did the fender eliminator? I searched all your posts and couldn't find anything. I realize I could buy the after-market conversion kit from overseas however, I would prefer to use the current light and just eliminate the fender--assuming that's what you did. Also, do you have any current pics of the bike with the sideways license plate mount that you mentioned in this old post?
Please disregard--I found your (old) thread with detailed instructions. TY -A
 
Back
Top