WOWZA! I FELL IN LOVE AGAIN! NEW PIPE! POWDER COATED WHEELS! ELIMINATED REAR FENDER!

Looks really clean. Wasn't completely sure what to expect when you were going over everything you wanted to do but it looks great! Such a verstaile bike.
 
That looks freakin' awesome! I won't be modifying mine to that extent, but you've really altered the stance of the bike for the better -- much more aggressive looking. Love the wheels. Most guys on this forum probably wouldn't like the one-color wheels like that, but I think it's a great look. Very well done, and dare I say, tastefully done as well.
 
Congratulations man, it's like renewing your wedding vows.

The nice thing about black wheels is it hides hard to remove black gunk.
 
Totally digging the rear fender removed and the aluminum cowl combo. Looks so clean. I'm thinking about going with a black tank and the Chic trunk seat in black. Maybe keep the aluminum colored side covers to go with the cowl. So many decisions! But congrats, the wheels and everything look great!
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Yea man I'm so in love with this thing now even more than I thought I could be : D
That looks great!

Where do you put the license plate? Under the tail light somehow?
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone!!! I plan on side mounting the plate and getting a new plate light.

Now I cant wait to see what it looks like with a custom brown leather low K&H seat!

It's also awesome to be heard in traffic now hehehehehe
 
mininsx_imp said:
I'd be tempted to paint the sliver panels below the seat black too, but leave the "CB1100" visible.
I agree. Pop emblem off & either paint or wrap in black. Then stick it back on.
 
Thread starter
you really think? I kinda like the silver red motif going on... but i suppose I could wrap them in vinyl and see what it would look like.

anyone know of a good place to buy vinyl that can be used to wrap things? I may also try to wrap the front fender in matte black too.
 
silascopathic_imp said:
you really think? I kinda like the silver red motif going on... but i suppose I could wrap them in vinyl and see what it would look like.

anyone know of a good place to buy vinyl that can be used to wrap things? I may also try to wrap the front fender in matte black too.
+1!
 
silascopathic_imp said:
you really think? I kinda like the silver red motif going on... but i suppose I could wrap them in vinyl and see what it would look like.

anyone know of a good place to buy vinyl that can be used to wrap things? I may also try to wrap the front fender in matte black too.
Another option is Plasti Dip. Retains original surface & if you don't like just peel it off.
 
Thread starter
just ordered 3M matte black 1080 vinyl wrap. should be here by monday.

Then I can experiment!

ANd you can all witness yet another transformation
Fuzzz where can you get plasti dip?! I have never been able to find it
 
silascopathic_imp said:
just ordered 3M matte black 1080 vinyl wrap. should be here by monday.

Then I can experiment!

ANd you can all witness yet another transformation
Fuzzz where can you get plasti dip?! I have never been able to find it
Lowe's, Home Depot & maybe Wally World. I'm trying some things with it AS WELL.
 
Back
Top