Wow. Just wow.

More money than sense.
2d7aba96219cf6b5d96ae8e814fae55a.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Nortoon_imp said:
Baggers have been the norm for several years for customized bikes. But they all get to look the same after a while. When it is no longer unique, is really customized?
Most baggers are so similar. I'm shocked somebody hasn't gone into business just manufacturing them with an option for a "custom" paint job.

I can't say anything about derivative motorcycles though...i'm sitting her mulling over building a Virago Cafe Racer, the vanilla icecream of custom motorcycles.
Cormanus_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.

What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend. :P
Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).

1edb0039d01867883644aab11c52a40c.jpg


See here for the story.

i bet you could play "Roundabout" by yourself on that thing.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Nortoon_imp said:
Baggers have been the norm for several years for customized bikes. But they all get to look the same after a while. When it is no longer unique, is really customized?
Most baggers are so similar. I'm shocked somebody hasn't gone into business just manufacturing them with an option for a "custom" paint job.

I can't say anything about derivative motorcycles though...i'm sitting her mulling over building a Virago Cafe Racer, the vanilla icecream of custom motorcycles.
Cormanus_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.

What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend. :P
Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).

1edb0039d01867883644aab11c52a40c.jpg


See here for the story.

i bet you could play "Roundabout" by yourself on that thing.

Yes
 
Houtman_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
The gal walking past it in those short-shorts is enough to turn your stomach.
I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?
I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?
Yap, waiting list....:P
:)
 
Just as I said about the bike - anything is a thing of beauty to someone.

It's funny - there is a Hooters and an In-n-Out Burger on my way to the freeway from the office. Within two blocks, the smell wafting into my helmet goes from congealed grease and beer to grilled onions.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
The gal walking past it in those short-shorts is enough to turn your stomach.
I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?
I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?
Yap, waiting list....:P
:)
I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?
Yap, waiting list....:P
:)
Geez. ... Well, um, it looks like a spearmint tricycle dragging a shoebox. Dunno.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.

What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend. :P
Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).

1edb0039d01867883644aab11c52a40c.jpg


See here for the story.

Perfect! At first I thought that was a bizarre design excercise (much like the motorcycle that started this thread), but I followed the link and found that it is actually quite functional. Very cool!
 
Back
Top