Mtneers
Been there
More money than sense.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Most baggers are so similar. I'm shocked somebody hasn't gone into business just manufacturing them with an option for a "custom" paint job.Nortoon_imp said:Baggers have been the norm for several years for customized bikes. But they all get to look the same after a while. When it is no longer unique, is really customized?
Cormanus_imp said:Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).Flynrider_imp said:If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.
What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend.![]()
![]()
See here for the story.
misterprofessionality_imp said:Most baggers are so similar. I'm shocked somebody hasn't gone into business just manufacturing them with an option for a "custom" paint job.Nortoon_imp said:Baggers have been the norm for several years for customized bikes. But they all get to look the same after a while. When it is no longer unique, is really customized?
I can't say anything about derivative motorcycles though...i'm sitting her mulling over building a Virago Cafe Racer, the vanilla icecream of custom motorcycles.
Cormanus_imp said:Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).Flynrider_imp said:If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.
What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend.![]()
![]()
See here for the story.
i bet you could play "Roundabout" by yourself on that thing.
that's the point of the short shorts.I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?LongRanger_imp said:The gal walking past it in those short-shorts is enough to turn your stomach.
I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?Houtman_imp said:I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?LongRanger_imp said:The gal walking past it in those short-shorts is enough to turn your stomach.



I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?peterbaron_imp said:I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?Houtman_imp said:I still prefer the girl over the bike , any demo rides ?LongRanger_imp said:The gal walking past it in those short-shorts is enough to turn your stomach.
Yap, waiting list....
![]()

Cormanus_imp said:Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).Flynrider_imp said:If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.
What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend.![]()
![]()
See here for the story.