Wow. Just wow.

bet it handles the twisties like a dream
 
Thread starter
Obviously no pictures of it being ridden, just a bunch of shots resting on it's laurels in different locations. I wonder why?
 
Baggers have been the norm for several years for customized bikes. But they all get to look the same after a while. When it is no longer unique, is really customized?
 
No comprendo. I shouldn't judge others, but these things seem like a huge waste of time and money. I've never seen one ridden on the roads out here.
 
I’ve seen you ride Django. After 3 miles through the Boulder Mountains with you in the seat people wouldn’t know that thing had bags on it wthen you started out. Just a long yellow skid mark at the apex of each curve of that 3 mile stretch.
 
Any modified vehicle is a thing of beauty to someone. Usually not me, but someone.

Before Victory folded, they offered a zooted-up bagger with custom paint and a 21" front wheel, if I recall correctly. I took one on a demo ride at a show in Long Beach, and was exhausted when I brought it back after trying to make the thing turn.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Any modified vehicle is a thing of beauty to someone. Usually not me, but someone.

Before Victory folded, they offered a zooted-up bagger with custom paint and a 21" front wheel, if I recall correctly. I took one on a demo ride at a show in Long Beach, and was exhausted when I brought it back after trying to make the thing turn.
The enjoyment of art should not be exhausting. Art should be fulfilling in some manner, or do nothing at all. I reckon the question should be asked, "Was it at least enjoyable to look at?" :)
 
If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.

What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend. :P
 
Flynrider_imp said:
If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.

What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend. :P
Or a guitar like this (also called a Picasso).

1edb0039d01867883644aab11c52a40c.jpg


See here for the story.
 
I reckon that’s the kind of bike you’d call a bar hopper. Cause the bar is as far as you’d ever want to ride it.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
If you ask me, the CB1100 is a work of art. Just because it was mass produced makes it no less beautiful to my eye.

What makes it even better is that it is functional as well. Imagine owning a rare Picasso that would also take you up to the mountains for a fun weekend. :P
Indeed. The lump alone is so clean and not fussy.
 
Back
Top