Whoops
Been there
Thread starter
So I took the 2017 EX out the evening before last for a short ride before the snow set in here and for the first time on the bike, I happened to get back just a touch after sundown. What I experienced was downright scary. The LED headlight on the EX has to be the worst headlight ever to grace a motorcycle, LED or not. It is a silly afterthought and really not up to Honda's design and engineering standards. The small rectangle of illumination was completely inadequate. Once I got closer to home where the street lights are few and far between, I found myself laughing incredulously in between white knuckling my grips in the sweeping turns where I struggled to even see the road at all.
Has anyone here replaced their EX headlight by chance? Is it even possible?
I would love to go back to the incandescent light that was on my 2014 Std. That was a wonderful light by comparison. I can say that until the light on this bike is sorted, I will only ever take it out in daylight, or else be on the FJR if I have to ride after dark. Heck, the FJR headlight is better than most cars I have owned. What was Honda thinking?
Has anyone here replaced their EX headlight by chance? Is it even possible?
I would love to go back to the incandescent light that was on my 2014 Std. That was a wonderful light by comparison. I can say that until the light on this bike is sorted, I will only ever take it out in daylight, or else be on the FJR if I have to ride after dark. Heck, the FJR headlight is better than most cars I have owned. What was Honda thinking?
):clap::banana: 