Feb 20, 2017 #1 T TINK_imp Been there Thread starter I really like the look of the quasi grab rail on the 2017 CB1100. Might have to order one to see if it would fit on my 2014 Deluxe.
I really like the look of the quasi grab rail on the 2017 CB1100. Might have to order one to see if it would fit on my 2014 Deluxe.
Feb 20, 2017 #2 the Ferret Road warrior If I didn't have the Fehling rack which has a quasi grab rail, I'd be right there with you.
Jun 13, 2017 #3 B baxtercat_imp Running like a top TINK_imp said: I really like the look of the quasi grab rail on the 2017 CB1100. Might have to order one to see if it would fit on my 2014 Deluxe. Click to expand... I assume it would fit a 2013 standard as well it if fit the 14 DLX? Has Takashi weighed in on this? Let us know when you know.
TINK_imp said: I really like the look of the quasi grab rail on the 2017 CB1100. Might have to order one to see if it would fit on my 2014 Deluxe. Click to expand... I assume it would fit a 2013 standard as well it if fit the 14 DLX? Has Takashi weighed in on this? Let us know when you know.