Wishing Everyone a Happy New Year

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hey All,

I wanted to wish everyone here a Happy New Year. May your time on two wheels in 2020 be as enjoyable, safe and positive as possible.

All the best,
Guth
 
Thanks, Guth. Very best wishes for 2020 to you and your family.

And, very best wishes for a happy new year to all members of the CB1100 Forum.
 
The very same good wishes to everyone for the new year.
WOW, 2020! Much good health, happiness and miles of smiles on two wheels :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Happy New Year to all...and a special ‘thank you’ to Guth, The ferret and Cormanus for all you do...hands down the best forum on the ‘net!

:beerchug:
 
Blockhead_imp said:
Happy New Year to all...and a special ‘thank you’ to Guth, The ferret and Cormanus for all you do...hands down the best forum on the ‘net!

:beerchug:
Agree 100% :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Guth....

Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year to all
 
Happy New Year Guth!!

And Happy New Year to All!!!

Well, except maybe to all you Non-RLET guys. :P :beerchug:

Ride safe in the New Year :biker:
 
Happy New Year to everyone here. 2019 brought some big changes to my life. First, a return to a new position at my old job, bringing me back to good friends, and radically changing my commute from a long rural road to a short stint lane splitting on the busiest freeways in my area. I swapped a BMW with dodgy electronics for my CB1100, which has become my favorite bike. I like the return to simplicity. And, although I've owned many motorcycles over the years, and have participated in whatever model-specific forum supports it, hands down, you guys are the most fun group of riders I've ever hung out with.

Here's to health, happiness, and many miles in 2020.
 
Happy New Year's Eve...my wife invited a boatload of people over for the evening, so it should be interesting.
 
See, I'm going to someone else's house.

Clean up will be their problem.
 
My wife and I are going out to dinner. Our 47th New Years Eve together. Where in blazes did it go?
 
Our kids are going out for the night. When they were little, we changed the clocks back three hours and did our New Year's revelry at 9:00. I'm giving serious thought to resurrecting that tradition tonight for the two of us. LOL

More than likely, we'll get a casual bite to eat someplace, watch an old movie or two, and get up early for an 8:00am "biker breakfast" that our friend Fran holds each year.
 
Happy New Year to all! In years past, we, i.e., me, wife, daughter, knew some Brit ex-pats, and used to go to a local British pub, pound down British ale and grub, and celebrate New Years on British time.
 
Back
Top