Windsheild

Greg Davis_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have new, windshield, for CB1100. anyone that wants it, it's FREE, must pick up in Orlando, Fl. I will not ship. thanks 407-617-3417 no pics, it's new cost $149, new and I am giving it away.
 
Greg Davis_imp said:
I have new, windshield, for CB1100. anyone that wants it, it's FREE, must pick up in Orlando, Fl. I will not ship. thanks 407-617-3417 no pics, it's new cost $149, new and I am giving it away.
Thank you so much Greg for the windshield perfect timing, I will try to install the windshield this week hopefully before the superball
Once again thank you
 
I had a super ball as a kid. Darned thing bounced like nothing else I've ever seen. :cool:
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Funny, my mom sent me an email on behalf of my dad (computers confuse him) just yesterday where she invited me to their house to watch the "super ball."
I think your Mom is right on target, the bowl has become more of a ball issue:D
 
Back
Top