tuareg_imp said:
gtcoupe65_imp said:
gtcoupe, a H&B top rack(which works with the H&B side carriers) looks like this:
Comparing this with Givi rack side by side, I don't see why Givi shouldn't work with H&B saddlebag carriers. You should note, though, that H&B side carriers require the relocation of rear turn signals by means of adapters and the addition of a black metal piece under the license plate.
I'm very happy with the H&B; best thing about them is being able to remove both under ten seconds!
gtcoupe, a H&B top rack(which works with the H&B side carriers) looks like this:
Comparing this with Givi rack side by side, I don't see why Givi shouldn't work with H&B saddlebag carriers. You should note, though, that H&B side carriers require the relocation of rear turn signals by means of adapters and the addition of a black metal piece under the license plate.
I'm very happy with the H&B; best thing about them is being able to remove both under ten seconds!
Thanks Tuareg, I've ordered the H&B carriers and bags. Hopefully the carriers arrive with the needed adapters.