Wife's new bike

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just signed the papers tonight on a 2013 Honda CBR250R. We pick it up after they install a lowering link and shorter kickstand.

ef6955470182a27bf9a3eb29b5b681dd.jpg
 
I had one too, the red-and-silver version (styled like a mini VFR1200). Very fun bike and makes everything else feel heavy by comparison.
 
LOL I also had the red/silver. My wife had the black/silver. I would like to have one in the garage still...or maybe the 300 version. I had a lot of fun on that little bike.
 
Love that Repsol paint & graphics! Your wife will love this bike and it gets fantastic gas mileage. I had the same bike for about a year.
 
Oh that is sooo cool. I love the Repsol colors. In truth after watching a MotoGP I will go out and terrorize the neighborhood on my ST wishing it was painted in Repsol colors lol
 
Thread starter
First ride in. We took back roads up to Skykomish, WA. Took a couple hours to go 30 miles but it had plenty of twisty roads for her to start getting comfortable with the bike.

ff625e61fed9d99322b029d0084592c2.jpg
 
kennyw_imp said:
First ride in. We took back roads up to Skykomish, WA. Took a couple hours to go 30 miles but it had plenty of twisty roads for her to start getting comfortable with the bike.

ff625e61fed9d99322b029d0084592c2.jpg
Reminds me of Alaska with the mountains in the background and glacier melt colour of the river.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Oh that is sooo cool. I love the Repsol colors. In truth after watching a MotoGP I will go out and terrorize the neighborhood on my ST wishing it was painted in Repsol colors lol

Funny I do the same after watching a motogp race on Sunday's .. just feel the urge for a ride and have been ripping the two stroke Yamaha DT400 these days
11defd53838fc8ca91c965008d63f64f.png
eea3cde051f875617435b0287cddb9d4.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top