Wife's first ride

Powerdogg55

Running like a top
Thread starter
My wife had said she would not ride W/O a backrest. She decided this afternoon she wanted to go cruising. So we piled onto the CB and rode for about an hour or so. Upon returning home I knew she had enjoyed the ride by the big grin on her face. I have a birthday coming up soon and she said I think I'll get you a luggage rack with a back rest for your birthday. Huh??? Women.....go figure.
 
Getting it for YOU......and don't you forget it!!!! :D
 
LOL.. women are so thoughtful!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
How do I convince my wife that a Yosh exhaust would benefit her?
:D :thumbsup: :biker:
 
EmptySea_imp said:
How do I convince my wife that a Yosh exhaust would benefit her?
I can think of two approaches to this...

It will make you a happier person and hence, easier for her to live with

Or, more likely, you get the exhaust and then she gets to buy something, or you get to buy her something.
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
How do I convince my wife that a Yosh exhaust would benefit her?
I can think of two approaches to this...

It will make you a happier person and hence, easier for her to live with

Or, more likely, you get the exhaust and then she gets to buy something, or you get to buy her something.

Like ear plugs. :rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
How do I convince my wife that a Yosh exhaust would benefit her?
I can think of two approaches to this...

It will make you a happier person and hence, easier for her to live with

Or, more likely, you get the exhaust and then she gets to buy something, or you get to buy her something.

Like ear plugs. :rofl:

Like ear plugs. :rofl:
Exactly...and especially since she's usually on the bike behind me.
 
Back
Top