furious_blue_imp
Been there
It’s okay, it doesn’t happen as much these days, but I used to get that a lot in the past. People would yell at me and call me names like the “two-tone seat freak”. Sometimes they would throw their stale donuts at me. I thought those days were long gone but now I’m not so sure anymore.Guth_imp said:Except for where they weren’t. So maybe 100 units or less in total nationwide.m in sc_imp said:beats me but there was a buttload of 2014's for sale 2 years ago everywhere. thats how i got mine, they were all over the place.
It’s okay, it doesn’t happen as much these days, but I used to get that a lot in the past. People would yell at me and call me names like the “two-tone seat freak”. Sometimes they would throw their stale donuts at me. I thought those days were long gone but now I’m not so sure anymore.LongRanger_imp said:Katana = Hans Muth, not Guth
Wow, way back when, when these things were sitting in Suzuki showrooms replete with their 'do not sit' signs, little did I know that there was a parallel universe out there with one Herr Guth being wrongly persecuted for a piece of art that he didn't create !

=:worship:
