Tev62_imp said:
I believe the only downside to these bikes is the engines thirst for petrol and that big engine could do with a six gear on motorways. If fuel is cheap where you are I cannot think of a reason not to buy one of these fabulous machines.
If the CB1100 survives with 5 gears I believe so will the 1300, and the 5th is a proper overdrive, it comes down really low, and there is so much torque on tap there is barely ever a need to downshift. Added bonus they pop wheelies like mad. And as far the petrol goes, it's still a motorcycle, it will still do 30mpg or more, which is very acceptable
Talk about how much Iranians love their CB1300
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Update just showed the Mrs this video, she asked if she can have that bine lol, I explained it's a handful, so she said I could get one and she agrees to take over the 1100 but only if I go for this black one in the pic
I don't have the heart to tell her I can't afford it at the moment
it's a 2019 0km. So darn beautiful, perhaps next March
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed