Jun 4, 2020 #21 2 2017EX_imp Been there We have all done the same thing at one time or another. :biker:
Jun 8, 2020 #22 D DAC Road warrior Hey all - has anyone put these bars on a DLX? I’m not finding a direct reference in search. Their web site doesn’t list it for that bike. Thanks!
Hey all - has anyone put these bars on a DLX? I’m not finding a direct reference in search. Their web site doesn’t list it for that bike. Thanks!
Jun 8, 2020 #23 2 2017EX_imp Been there I am almost positive there is no problem mounting the SW Motech bars on a on a DLX. However, Twistedthrottle.com is the U.S. rep for SW Motech, so if I was in your position I would contact Twistedthrottle for conformation.
I am almost positive there is no problem mounting the SW Motech bars on a on a DLX. However, Twistedthrottle.com is the U.S. rep for SW Motech, so if I was in your position I would contact Twistedthrottle for conformation.