jdvalero_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I am!!!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I got to ask....What in the heck is a Samuride Rake?use2b_imp said:I am but only for the family , it will set me back about $1500 .
my Children are all married with kids so i have asked them for many years to never buy me anything and to spend the money on their children.
the gift i expect from them is for the grandchildren to each draw or color me a picture [ easy out for them ]
My wife buys for a homeless man instead of me each year who lives on a wooded lot he inherited a block away so each year i take him Christmas.
This is as wonderful as i want Christmas to be and it is
may buy myself that Samurider rake for my CB though !
BRAVO Ferret...this is the best graphic answer, I've seen in decades and I have to add..."where is snow?????? " :rofl: LOL....LOL....LOL..The ferret_imp said::rofl:


Didn't notice the Christmas lights at first...very nice! Have to do some night rides.jdvalero_imp said:I am!!!![]()
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Me either. Thanks for the pick up pdedse.pdedse_imp said:Didn't notice the Christmas lights at first...very nice! Have to do some night rides.jdvalero_imp said:I am!!!![]()
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL4 Paws_imp said:You guys sleigh me!
LoLjdvalero_imp said: