Who's ready for Christmas?

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am!!!
93050e49a6364e5422318fffc58057f3.jpg


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Today I made a short list of the things I want to buy from Samurider: engine guards, rear rack and saddlebag brackets. Now I have to do is find way to pry the credit card from this tightwad's wallet.
 
I am but only for the family , it will set me back about $1500 .

my Children are all married with kids so i have asked them for many years to never buy me anything and to spend the money on their children.
the gift i expect from them is for the grandchildren to each draw or color me a picture [ easy out for them ]
My wife buys for a homeless man instead of me each year who lives on a wooded lot he inherited a block away so each year i take him Christmas.

This is as wonderful as i want Christmas to be and it is :thumbsup:

may buy myself that Samurider rake for my CB though !
 
Thread starter
use2b_imp said:
I am but only for the family , it will set me back about $1500 .

my Children are all married with kids so i have asked them for many years to never buy me anything and to spend the money on their children.
the gift i expect from them is for the grandchildren to each draw or color me a picture [ easy out for them ]
My wife buys for a homeless man instead of me each year who lives on a wooded lot he inherited a block away so each year i take him Christmas.

This is as wonderful as i want Christmas to be and it is :thumbsup:

may buy myself that Samurider rake for my CB though !
I got to ask....What in the heck is a Samuride Rake?
Is this it?
ea30b5baf770ac6804d444fbf02d421b.jpg


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
BRAVO Ferret...this is the best graphic answer, I've seen in decades and I have to add..."where is snow?????? " :rofl: LOL....LOL....LOL..
jdvalero..laugh with us :beerchug:
NOT intended to insult anybody:D
:thanks:
pb
 
Had a middle of the night moment after returning to bed. I wonder if the saddlebag brackets and rear rack will both fit on a CB1100?
 
Good question, Nortoon. I’d imagine so. You’ll probably have to move the rear indicators to accommodate the saddlebag brackets. It’s been done and written about somewhere on the Forum.
 
pdedse_imp said:
jdvalero_imp said:
I am!!!
93050e49a6364e5422318fffc58057f3.jpg


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Didn't notice the Christmas lights at first...very nice! Have to do some night rides.
Me either. Thanks for the pick up pdedse.

4 Paws_imp said:
You guys sleigh me!
LOL
 
'It's not rain, dear; it's snow!" Yuk.
 
cormanus,
Perhaps the cure for "It's not rain, Dear, It's Snow" is to spend part of next northern hemisphere winter in the southern hemisphere...
Bed n Breakfast, Rented bike, Christmas on the beach with a 'fruity' drink...
Now that is a Christmas I could look forward to having.
jim
 
Sounds a good plan, Jim. Christmas here can be agreeable.
 
[/QUOTE]I got to ask....What in the heck is a Samuride Rake?[/QUOTE]

something I can not have . got this from Takashi

Regarding the "HONDA:Rear Rack,chrome:CB1100 STD (honda0008)", I am sorry we haven't confirmed that if the rear rack fits on a K10. I think it doesn't fit with the K10 seat and the stock grab bars angle has changed to make them horizontal. Also I am concerned the K10 taillight..
 
My wife buys for a homeless man instead of me each year who lives on a wooded lot he inherited a block away so each year i take him Christmas.

This is really, really nice. My wife and I volunteer on Christmas morning to serve meals to the homeless.

God Bless.
 
Back
Top