Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Ordered my 2014 Deluxe March 7: $12,252 OTD. Promised delivery sometime in May. BTW, I got the Deluxe so I wouldn't have to ride down the road tilted to the left due to the embalance of only having a muffler on the right.
 
Congrats, Hed! You will love the CB1100, even after you add the high-performance 4 into 1 system!
 
Capo_imp said:
Congrats, Hed! You will love the CB1100, even after you add the high-performance 4 into 1 system!
+1 :angel:
 
hedstrom_imp said:
Ordered my 2014 Deluxe March 7: $12,252 OTD. Promised delivery sometime in May. BTW, I got the Deluxe so I wouldn't have to ride down the road tilted to the left due to the embalance of only having a muffler on the right.
:rofl: right there with ya brother. :thumbsup:
 
hedstrom_imp said:
Ordered my 2014 Deluxe March 7: $12,252 OTD. Promised delivery sometime in May. BTW, I got the Deluxe so I wouldn't have to ride down the road tilted to the left due to the embalance of only having a muffler on the right.
Congrats from another orderer...hope my dealer was right about late March/early April delivery. I'm having a tough enough time waiting that long!!!
 
Well that makes 10 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada (assume it's blue?) - but his profile thing says Kuala Lampur)

If I missed anyone, sorry, give me a shout and I'll put you on the list
 
cb4kenco_imp said:
Slight correction, I should be in the EX (spoke wheels!!) list being from the UK - not that it really matters! :P

Sure it matters, and it's fixed, sorry. Know what color?
 
DAC_imp said:
I'm still trying to work the deal. I want to get into the same neighborhood as hedstrom.
If Michigan's sales tax is still at 6%, I've still got hedstrom beat. Illinois sales tax is 7%, if I lost that 1%, I would have come in at $12058.50. Nanny-Nanny-Neener!!! :D
 
Shop was closed today but I can stop tomorrow to see of there is an update. I was given a march 29 delivery date when I placed my order but it could be a few days either way I suppose. I got my 2013 on march 29 last uear.
 
Thread starter
Let's see... 3/29 is a Saturday... but I'll be out of town returning from vacation that weekend. Then work next week and... Saturday, 4/05. That might be THE DAY for me! :excited:
 
Damfino_imp said:
hedstrom_imp said:
Ordered my 2014 Deluxe March 7: $12,252 OTD. Promised delivery sometime in May. BTW, I got the Deluxe so I wouldn't have to ride down the road tilted to the left due to the embalance of only having a muffler on the right.
Congrats from another orderer...hope my dealer was right about late March/early April delivery. I'm having a tough enough time waiting that long!!!
Congrats from another orderer...hope my dealer was right about late March/early April delivery. I'm having a tough enough time waiting that long!!! I can understand having the tough time waiting...so how's the Cb750 runnin?
 
tbone455_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
hedstrom_imp said:
Ordered my 2014 Deluxe March 7: $12,252 OTD. Promised delivery sometime in May. BTW, I got the Deluxe so I wouldn't have to ride down the road tilted to the left due to the embalance of only having a muffler on the right.
Congrats from another orderer...hope my dealer was right about late March/early April delivery. I'm having a tough enough time waiting that long!!!
Congrats from another orderer...hope my dealer was right about late March/early April delivery. I'm having a tough enough time waiting that long!!! I can understand having the tough time waiting...so how's the Cb750 runnin?
Congrats from another orderer...hope my dealer was right about late March/early April delivery. I'm having a tough enough time waiting that long!!! I can understand having the tough time waiting...so how's the Cb750 runnin?
A little rough before storage last year. I think it may be time for a carb rebuild/clean/sync. Other than that, it has always run smoothly for a 38 year old bike!
 
added new member Gary to the list of those waiting

RE: Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

If I missed anyone, sorry, give me a shout and I'll put you on the list
 
The ferret_imp said:
added new member Gary to the list of those waiting

RE: Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

If I missed anyone, sorry, give me a shout and I'll put you on the list
Dale here. Yes it is blue. I'm living in KL right now but returning to Canada in June--really excited about that for a bunch of reasons not the least of which getting a new bike!
 
Ok Dale, fixed. Love the blue CB avatar. Is blue the only option for Canada?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ok Dale, fixed. Love the blue CB avatar. Is blue the only option for Canada?
As far as I know, yes. White last year, blue this year. And unfortunately only the non-dlx model.
 
Back
Top