Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

tbone455_imp said:
chrisross_imp said:
Am I the only one who wants the standard 14 model?
The Standard CB is an awesome bike! But the main reasons I ordered the DLX version are the 6 speed gearbox, 4 into 2exhaust and the larger fuel tank.
The ferret_imp said:
Man, time is just dragging... I want!

[/i]

Ur right but at least you have ur 13 to ride till it gets here, right?

Ur right but at least you have ur 13 to ride till it gets here, right?
Nope...traded it to the dealer about 2 weeks ago. It's on his showroom floor

Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I'm going to respond just so I can see the photo again.

Poor Ferret .... CB deprivation. We're all waiting too, mate: we want to hear about it.

Poor Ferret .... CB deprivation. We're all waiting too, mate: we want to hear about it.

The good news is it's 18 degrees out. They are calling for rain and ice mix in the next couple of days. There is still salt and brine on the highways, so it may as well be sitting on a slow boat from Japan as sitting in my cold garage.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
tbone455_imp said:
chrisross_imp said:
Am I the only one who wants the standard 14 model?
The Standard CB is an awesome bike! But the main reasons I ordered the DLX version are the 6 speed gearbox, 4 into 2exhaust and the larger fuel tank.
The ferret_imp said:
Man, time is just dragging... I want!

[/i]

Ur right but at least you have ur 13 to ride till it gets here, right?

Ur right but at least you have ur 13 to ride till it gets here, right?
Nope...traded it to the dealer about 2 weeks ago. It's on his showroom floor

Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I'm going to respond just so I can see the photo again.

Poor Ferret .... CB deprivation. We're all waiting too, mate: we want to hear about it.

Poor Ferret .... CB deprivation. We're all waiting too, mate: we want to hear about it.

The good news is it's 18 degrees out. They are calling for rain and ice mix in the next couple of days. There is still salt and brine on the highways, so it may as well be sitting on a slow boat from Japan as sitting in my cold garage.

Ur right but at least you have ur 13 to ride till it gets here, right?
Nope...traded it to the dealer about 2 weeks ago. It's on his showroom floor

Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I'm going to respond just so I can see the photo again.

Poor Ferret .... CB deprivation. We're all waiting too, mate: we want to hear about it.

Poor Ferret .... CB deprivation. We're all waiting too, mate: we want to hear about it.

The good news is it's 18 degrees out. They are calling for rain and ice mix in the next couple of days. There is still salt and brine on the highways, so it may as well be sitting on a slow boat from Japan as sitting in my cold garage.
That's 'good news'? I'd hate to hear about the 'bad news'.
 
How's this for the 'bad news'...
It's -9ºF in Minneapolis today and the high is going to be -1ºF. And they're predicting more snow tomorrow.

This winter has definitely worn out its welcome.
 
So. You guys getting the genuine Hondaline Chains and studded snow tires for your CB1100 or ya gonna see what Samurider has instead?:angel:
 
Well count me in, ordered a new 2014 here in Canada, only one model available, it is blue, with ABS, 4 into one pipe. Dealer says probably end of March.
 
tbone455_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring!
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring! that happens to me everyday bone, by the way most of my dads side of our family is from vineland, alot of them moved to the washington dc area way back, l was born in dc in 57 now I live in sc, anyway nice to chat with ya...:beerchug:
tbone455_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring!
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring! that happens to me everyday bone, by the way most of my dads side of our family is from vineland, alot of them moved to the washington dc area way back, l was born in dc in 57 now I live in sc, anyway nice to chat with ya...:beerchug:
 
Count me in! I ordered my 2014 DLX today! I had walked into the dealer in Terre Haute, IN. last week and besides not looking me in the face he wouldn't back off MSRP. So I waited till I got back home, walked into my local dealer here and asked him what his OTD price was and he came back with $12,300.00. At first I balked, thinking he was asking $400.00 over MSRP then I realized I had asked him for OTD price including everything. (I was as nervous as a cuss in church!) Needless to say, without further haggling, I shook his hand and asked, "Where do I sign?". :D:D
 
Well that makes 9 of us waiting for 14 deluxes, 1 waiting for a 14 ex and 1 waiting on a 14 std if I figure right

14 DELUXES

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 CB4Kenco
5 SS22wheels
6 Dave
7 Hittheroad
8 tbone455
9 Damfino

14 EX

Itsme67 (black)

14 STD

Newhemi ( in Canada blue)
Dale (Vancouver)
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
tbone455_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring!
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring! that happens to me everyday bone, by the way most of my dads side of our family is from vineland, alot of them moved to the washington dc area way back, l was born in dc in 57 now I live in sc, anyway nice to chat with ya...:beerchug:
tbone455_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring!
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring! that happens to me everyday bone, by the way most of my dads side of our family is from vineland, alot of them moved to the washington dc area way back, l was born in dc in 57 now I live in sc, anyway nice to chat with ya...:beerchug:
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring! that happens to me everyday bone, by the way most of my dads side of our family is from vineland, alot of them moved to the washington dc area way back, l was born in dc in 57 now I live in sc, anyway nice to chat with ya...:beerchug:
tbone455_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring!
It's when you notice a hot woman and then realize she is younger than your own offspring! that happens to me everyday bone, by the way most of my dads side of our family is from vineland, alot of them moved to the washington dc area way back, l was born in dc in 57 now I live in sc, anyway nice to chat with ya...:beerchug: How bout that, small world! Send me a private message and let me know your family's last name. Maybe I know some of your relatives. I was born and raised here and have lived here for almost 60 years.
As to that other topic about the opposite sex: I'm old but not dead yet hahaha :celebrate:
The ferret_imp said:
Well that makes 9 of us waiting for 14 deluxes, 1 waiting for a 14 ex and 1 waiting on a 14 std if I figure right

14 DELUXES

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 CB4Kenco
5 SS22wheels
6 Dave
7 Hittheroad
8 tbone455
9 Damfino

14 EX

Itsme67 (black)

14 STD

Newhemi ( in Canada blue)
Dale (Vancouver)
When we all getum, we should all post the pics in this thread!
Damfino_imp said:
Count me in! I ordered my 2014 DLX today! I had walked into the dealer in Terre Haute, IN. last week and besides not looking me in the face he wouldn't back off MSRP. So I waited till I got back home, walked into my local dealer here and asked him what his OTD price was and he came back with $12,300.00. At first I balked, thinking he was asking $400.00 over MSRP then I realized I had asked him for OTD price including everything. (I was as nervous as a cuss in church!) Needless to say, without further haggling, I shook his hand and asked, "Where do I sign?". :D:D
That's a good number, I think. I'm paying $12,592. which is tax, tags, freight, setup and "out the door"
 
The receipt for the deposit on my '14 standard is dated Nov 19/2013. It will be delivered to Vancouver. Can't wait.
 
Dale_imp said:
The receipt for the deposit on my '14 standard is dated Nov 19/2013. It will be delivered to Vancouver. Can't wait.

Added to the list Dale
 
Back
Top