Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Welcome itsme67 and congratulations. Beautiful motorcycle

do us a favor and post an intro in the new members section for everyone to see along with the pic posted above and a little personal history
 
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'll do it when coming home to my laptop; currently I have only my mobile phone and posting isn't really fun with it.

I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!
 
So in America the standard is black and the deluxe is red only, right?

The EX is the european version of the deluxe, and it's available in different colors?
 
Sweet looking ride is coming your way. Congrats.

The pic looks like "Hal" from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Welcome itsme67! Question, what is that photo of in your profile box?
It looks like my NEST thermostat...
DAC was right, It's a pic of the HAL 9000 from the Arthur C. Clarke's Space Odyssey series, not a NEST thermostat :)
 
ride4now_imp said:
And now there's two... I joined Ferrett today and did the deal on a new 2014 CB1100 Deluxe. I'm trading in my 2013 CB1100 but get to keep it, and ride it, until the new one arrives in late March. I'll post pictures to this thread when I pick it up. This new bike is definitely a collectible... I can't see how Honda could make this new model any better or more like the orig CB short of doing 4 into 4 pipes. I'm super excited!!!!!! :excited:
I just placed my order for a 2014 DLX. Dealer wanted a $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit because he was concerned I would back out and they wouldn't be able to sell the bike. Evidently they're not flying off the dealer floors, which makes it that much more desirable to me. Will get it end of March, early April.
 
Thread starter
Welcome to the future 2014 club! Sorry about the deposit, but
at least you'll have less to pay when it arrives! How many are we now...
6? Is someone keeping track? Will be fun to compare vin #s.
 
I know a guy on the next strret over (about a mile away lol) bought a Deluxe from the dealer I got mine from. If I ever meet or see him I will tell him about the forum. He's moving up from a Honda Silverwing scooter.
 
I just ordered the '14 DLX. My Dealer only had one on order, so he ordered me one and It will be in the first week in May. No money down. No signature. Just a hand shake and a good price! You don't see see that often. I plan on keeping my 13 so my son can ride with me.
By the way, he still had a 13 non ABS on the floor for $8,999.
 
Thread starter
Hittheroad_imp said:
I just ordered the '14 DLX. My Dealer only had one on order, so he ordered me one and It will be in the first week in May. No money down. No signature. Just a hand shake and a good price! You don't see see that often. I plan on keeping my 13 so my son can ride with me.
By the way, he still had a 13 non ABS on the floor for $8,999.
Wow...you're a good dad!! With one of each in your stable, you'll have to
give us some side by side, ride by ride, comparisons. And a lot of photos. I'm sure there will be some subtle, and not so subtle, differences.
The ferret_imp said:
Man, time is just dragging... I want!

[/i]

I love that shot...
 
Back
Top