Greg Davis_imp
Running like a top
Ah, breakfast, Not sure if I can make the 14th will try. I am 99% sure I'll be there the 7th. It's a neat place, if any of you guys can make it, either the 7th or 14th, you'll be glad you did. Cheers.Greg Davis_imp said:Ah, breakfast, Not sure if I can make the 14th will try. I am 99% sure I'll be there the 7th. It's a neat place, if any of you guys can make it, either the 7th or 14th, you'll be glad you did. Cheers.The Spaceman_imp said:FWIW: I'll be at the track at the crack 'o dawn for demo rides Thursday, 3/13 and 3/14. Redbirds, if you want to meet up Friday send me a PM.
Guess no CBers are going to be in Central Florida to join me for Breakfast in Deleon Springs tomorrow. I think it's going to be a bit cold, also, I might bag it, and try for one day next week.

