Who's going to Daytona?

Thread starter
Redbird...are you going down for just the day or staying a few? I forget when it opens, but I'll be there that first Sat and Sun. If you're there, or if anyone else is there, we ought to meet up. Especially if we're on the CB's... we need 6 together to break the previous record of 5.
 
I usually go Wednesday thru Saturday of the second week. I like the demo rides and the manufacturer displays.

They can keep Main Street and Desperation Daytona.
 
ride4now_imp said:
I can't wait to see the 2014 Deluxe. I'm sure Honda will
have one there. I'll take a bunch of pictures!!!

You'd better! ;)
 
I've confirmed my trip. I'll get in Wednesday afternoon (2/12), hit the demo rides Thursday am, then no plans until the Daytona 200 on Saturday. PM me if you want to meet up.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
I've confirmed my trip. I'll get in Wednesday afternoon (2/12), hit the demo rides Thursday am, then no plans until the Daytona 200 on Saturday. PM me if you want to meet up.
I'll be there Thur. go to SuperCross Sat. night, then race the Grand National Cross Country event Sunday. Always good fun.
I'll be there Thur. go to SuperCross Sat. night, then race the Grand National Cross Country event Sunday. Always good fun.
If any CB owners are interested, We could meet at a neat place for breakfast Friday morning. The Old Spanish Sugar Mill Grill in Deleon Springs,
 
Thread starter
Id love to... but will not be there until
Saturday the 8th around noon staying
through Sunday the 9th. Anyone interested
in breakfast Sunday?
 
My plan is to ride up to Deleon Springs Friday morning Mar. 7th, and have breakfast at ( The old Spanish Sugar Mill grill) ( Great Pancakes) If anyone is around Daytona, or Central Florida and wants to join me, I plan to arrive at the restaurant at 9 am. ( They open at 9, and I suspect they will probably be busy ) Might also go up March 14th as well.
 
Thread starter
Alas... my trip to Daytona this weekend is off. Seems my son and his girlfriend have picked this weekend and next week to come to Florida to visit (this is what happens when you have a place on the beach in Florida...during a cold winter). So instead, we'll do Florida stuff this weekend and will all drive (not ride..) to Daytona next Thursday. Kids... don't ya love em??? :(
 
ride4now_imp said:
Alas... my trip to Daytona this weekend is off. Seems my son and his girlfriend have picked this weekend and next week to come to Florida to visit (this is what happens when you have a place on the beach in Florida...during a cold winter). So instead, we'll do Florida stuff this weekend and will all drive (not ride..) to Daytona next Thursday. Kids... don't ya love em??? :(
Must be catching, I will not be able to be there opening day but I will try to be there Friday the 14th. I will be in Dunnellon to visit my with my dad, I may be able to make the breakfast in De Leon on Friday.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
FWIW: I'll be at the track at the crack 'o dawn for demo rides Thursday, 3/13 and 3/14. Redbirds, if you want to meet up Friday send me a PM.
Ah, breakfast, Not sure if I can make the 14th will try. I am 99% sure I'll be there the 7th. It's a neat place, if any of you guys can make it, either the 7th or 14th, you'll be glad you did. Cheers.
 
Back
Top