the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
looked at weather channel this morning, and the hourly prediction said if you want to ride today, better make it before 10 am, so at 7:30 I was burning up the tires on the ST. About 8:30 the sky started looking ominous

About 8:45 the wind kicked up, and while stopped at a light a gust hit me and I almost went over. It was a race for home, with eyes glued to the skies. Trees were whipping back and forth and the Silver Maple leaves were all upside down showing their silver sides. This might be bad.
As I hit my street I looked up one more time.. Yep it's coming soon, it was getting really dark.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/ST%20ride%20June%2025%202015%20006_zpsvti0fv3t.jpg.html]
As I pulled into the garage, the thunder was rumbling and a few minutes later it was coming down by the bucketful. Whew what an exciting morning, and that's not counting the two deer and the coyote that sprinted across the road in front of me within 30 minutes of taking off. That first hour after sun up is dangerous out here in the country. 74 miles on this mornings ride.
.

About 8:45 the wind kicked up, and while stopped at a light a gust hit me and I almost went over. It was a race for home, with eyes glued to the skies. Trees were whipping back and forth and the Silver Maple leaves were all upside down showing their silver sides. This might be bad.
As I hit my street I looked up one more time.. Yep it's coming soon, it was getting really dark.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/ST%20ride%20June%2025%202015%20006_zpsvti0fv3t.jpg.html]

As I pulled into the garage, the thunder was rumbling and a few minutes later it was coming down by the bucketful. Whew what an exciting morning, and that's not counting the two deer and the coyote that sprinted across the road in front of me within 30 minutes of taking off. That first hour after sun up is dangerous out here in the country. 74 miles on this mornings ride.
.
