emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
A 2013 CB1100 passed me while I was taking this picture this morning...
This little church is pretty much in e middle of nowhere and my wife has always admired it when we've passed it.
The CB1100 rider was wearing a red and black mesh jacket (Joe Rocket, maybe?). I was too slow on the uptake to snap a pic. His outfit look familiar. Who was it?
This little church is pretty much in e middle of nowhere and my wife has always admired it when we've passed it.
The CB1100 rider was wearing a red and black mesh jacket (Joe Rocket, maybe?). I was too slow on the uptake to snap a pic. His outfit look familiar. Who was it?

There was an episode of Father Knows Best in which a cousin came from Gurnee to visit Betty, it was called country cousin:exclamation: It was great