who knows this motorcycle

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
... ideally make, type and year ?
A little earlier in the movie you can see she is a twin V.
Any help appreciated !!!

 
I think it's a Harley FXSTC Soft tail custom
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Thinking of buying one j3gq?
No, not a shopper guy :dodgy:
This is a shot from "Bad Timing", an episode of Miami V. And while enthusiasts (online) seem to know pretty much every single detail about this and any other episodes, the cycle wasn't ever identified.
The ferret_imp said:
I think it's a Harley FXSTC Soft tail custom
I guessed HD, but couldn't tell for sure. And now that I see the pics on cycle trader, I am sure you are right. You would do the MV fans a big favor if you updated the MV wikipedia page :thanks:
 
Thread starter
What was the quality of materials and workmanship at HD around 1990 on a scale of 1 to 10, if anyone dares to guess ? Engines, electrics, forks etc ? gearbox, chrome, seat ?
Is 30 years peanuts for a FX with proper maintenance, or endless cost and pain for the 2nd hand owner ?
 
Back
Top