Who Had a CB750

You are a wise man indeed DV :worship:
 
They’re beautiful, 736cc :worship:
 
'84 Honda Nighthawk CB750SC here. Super nice lookin' bike for its time. Had a shaft too. The U.S. only got the CB700S around that time.
Desert viper_imp said:
Wisedrum_imp said:
Saw another CB750 today during a rest with my bullet.
They are beautiful machines, especially when a rider is slowly passing by on an old CB and you see them in action.



Wisedrum
Great pic Wisedrum
[attachment=8935]My pic disappeared...here is is
Great pic Wisedrum
My pic disappeared...here is is
 
I randomly bought a 1982 CB750C when I needed a motorcycle for my commute because it ran good and was cheap. That is the bike that lead me to look closer at the new CB1100.

c3933baf1e308ea95a9819cf1229d8c6.jpg
 
736cc, I'm very impressed. I owned a very nice, all-original blue '70 CB750K0 with 18k miles in the late-'90's, but honestly didn't care for how it rode and ended up selling it shortly thereafter. I still have the original owners manual. They're indeed beautiful bikes, but I have no regrets selling mine.
 
Back
Top