Django
Road warrior
Where exactly was this barn? 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



I'll never tellDjango_imp said:Where exactly was this barn?![]()


For those on a computer, here's a better link to 736cc's pictures. https://www.facebook.com/andy.morris.904...613&type=3736cc_imp said:I stopped counting after restoring and owning around 40, several National show winners. None in my garage currently.
Here's my FB link to pics:
https://m.facebook.com/andy.morris.904/albums/1723788687915/?ref=bookmarks
Yea, Baby! I had a blue 1975 (first year here in the US). I didn't do very much to mine, just CB400F handlebars and a slip-on megaphone, along with several sets of Dunlops. Man, I loved that motorcycle! That pic sure brings back such wonderful memories.Fruitbat_imp said:I had a CB750F1 Supersport like the one pictured. It was one of the first batch of five imported to the UK in 1975. If memory serves, the clutch was screeching like a stuck pig when I rode away from the shop and had to wait a week or so for replacement thrust bearing to be fitted. Because it was so new I loaned it to some local businesses who made cast wheels, exhausts and other accessories. As a result I received a 4-2 exhaust, a 4-4 exhaust (hairs on the back of my neck are standing up even now just thinking about it), engine crash bars, spotlight mount bar with Cibies and a rear rack. It even appeared in a London bike show but was totally changed with a custom seat, tank, clipons and rearsets, cast wheels and a 4-1 exhaust. I was a keen photographer at the time but, inexplicably, I don't have any photos of it then.
Great bike, pic and storyFruitbat_imp said:I had a CB750F1 Supersport like the one pictured. It was one of the first batch of five imported to the UK in 1975. If memory serves, the clutch was screeching like a stuck pig when I rode away from the shop and had to wait a week or so for replacement thrust bearing to be fitted. Because it was so new I loaned it to some local businesses who made cast wheels, exhausts and other accessories. As a result I received a 4-2 exhaust, a 4-4 exhaust (hairs on the back of my neck are standing up even now just thinking about it), engine crash bars, spotlight mount bar with Cibies and a rear rack. It even appeared in a London bike show but was totally changed with a custom seat, tank, clipons and rearsets, cast wheels and a 4-1 exhaust. I was a keen photographer at the time but, inexplicably, I don't have any photos of it then.
:clap: