Mick65_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
1971, Gold,
Its been 43 yrs,
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk
Its been 43 yrs,
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


I had the exact 1976 marooned model also, will get another someday....The ferret_imp said:Had 2 of them
1976 ( not mine but one just like it)
2000 ( mine)
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/2006_0811pixtest0020.jpg.html]
Tink, do you remember what fly screen that is? That looks like it is a very nice balance of knocking some wind off while not looking like a winshield at the same time. Thanks. I dont have a 750 yet but will have one mid next week.TINK_imp said:1992 CB750. I put 57K on this bike :celebrate:
TINK,TINK_imp said:1992 CB750. I put 57K on this bike :celebrate:
I love the fact that Honda did not attempt to recreate any one particular model with the CB1100. I really like the early 70's CBs, and if I wanted a bike that looked just like that, I'd buy an original. I also happen to dig the CB750F, CB900F and CB1100F models from the early 80's as well. Much like these older designs, the CB1100 appeals to me in similar, yet different ways. To me, it stands out as its own machine, and that is the beauty of its design.Mick65_imp said:Do you think if Honda had stuck closer to the originals, they would have sold, even tho I love the latest styling.
Your 2000 model looks closer to todays models, but the older 70, s were just perfection to look at and ride.
My old friend of 50yrs came to have a look at the new bike, he loves it to bits, got a feeling there will be two of us in our area soon.
Tink, do you remember what fly screen that is? That looks like it is a very nice balance of knocking some wind off while not looking like a winshield at the same time. Thanks. I dont have a 750 yet but will have one mid next week.OldF7Guy_imp said:Tink, do you remember what fly screen that is? That looks like it is a very nice balance of knocking some wind off while not looking like a winshield at the same time. Thanks. I dont have a 750 yet but will have one mid next week.TINK_imp said:1992 CB750. I put 57K on this bike :celebrate: