Who can help me?

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
Next Saturday 8/23 I can pick up my bike from the shop (FINALLY) but I'm still unable to ride so I will need a surrogate to ride it home for me. :biker: Any one of my locals that can help a cripple out? There could be a lunch in it for you.
 
Geez Randy be glad to do it if I were in the area. Hope you find someone to help.
 
Thread starter
Thanks man. I'm sure one of the guys stomachs will step up. :D
 
Thread starter
Sounds like a plan.
 
Thread starter
Lets see spaceman....$600 (or more) for a round trip flight....that kills the free lunch right there....lol, but thanks for the offer. :D
 
What's the world coming to when a Spaceman has to contemplate a flight? What's wrong with your spaceship, mate?

Glad the bike's back, Randy. Hope you're soon back on it.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
What's the world coming to when a Spaceman has to contemplate a flight? What's wrong with your spaceship, mate?

Glad the bike's back, Randy. Hope you're soon back on it.
I don't get Delta Skymiles when I take my own ship.
 
Pauley_imp said:
Hey Randy,

I'd be happy to help out!
Didn't notice this thread until now (actually I didn't realize this "general" forum was here somehow!)

If you can't make it over, I can volunteer as backup.. that shop is only a few miles from me :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Paul is going to lend a hand. Thanks though.
 
Sure thing. Glad you're getting the bike back in tip-top shape... now you just gotta heal up and get back out there!
Easier said than done sometimes I know.
 
Back
Top