Whitehouse K17 mods...

Bazbro_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Barry , we are going to be in England from June 9 till June 24 and for about 10 days we are staying in Cheltenham near the Cotswold , we would love to see you !
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
 
kingofthehill_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Barry , we are going to be in England from June 9 till June 24 and for about 10 days we are staying in Cheltenham near the Cotswold , we would love to see you !
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
I will keep you guys updated with probably a new cell number when in the UK and I will give you our email .
 
Thread starter
kingofthehill_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Barry , we are going to be in England from June 9 till June 24 and for about 10 days we are staying in Cheltenham near the Cotswold , we would love to see you !
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
Great idea, King! We also have Banksy down this way too.

Anyone else? ;)
Houtman_imp said:
kingofthehill_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Barry , we are going to be in England from June 9 till June 24 and for about 10 days we are staying in Cheltenham near the Cotswold , we would love to see you !
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
I will keep you guys updated with probably a new cell number when in the UK and I will give you our email .
It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.
More contact closer to the time, eh?
If you need another CB in the numbers let me know . . . . located in Bristol
I will keep you guys updated with probably a new cell number when in the UK and I will give you our email .
Thanks, John. Looking forward to this. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
I'm still getting over this darned Covid, but I've managed to make a few necessary additions to the 'bike, before I knuckle down and sort that front mudguard.

The rear rack.
I preferred the look of the Fehling rack and now it's fitted, I think it was a good choice.

f6807e932a09d0a0e0dec9f4635b3639.jpg



The Webike seat that I chose from the two CB750-replicas on offer (the other is Samurider's) did not come with the 'Honda' name on the back. So I bought a stencil and some flexible paint, carefully marked the centre/centre point, masked it up, applied the stencil and sprayed it. Very pleased with the result, but I just KNOW they don't do it like that at the factory - it took me the best part of an hour by the time I'd finished and cleared up! The photo makes it look a bit squiffy or off centre. It's not... it changes appearance as you move around at the back of the 'bike!

9fc5f04362c56e6ef285fe3e7b2f87b0.jpg
 
I like the hint of 4 pipes in the photo of the excellent stencil.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, guys.

I think the secret of the stencil was to remove it WELL BEFORE the paint dried. I would have had to cut the stencil off otherwise.

It's a holiday weekend over here, but I'll probabky make a start on the mudguard next Monday.
 
Back
Top