the Ferret
Road warrior
great job Bazbro, it will fool a lot of people lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


... standing, ... and bye!Bazbro_imp said:Thanks guys. Kind words.
We're just saying goodbye to Winter and welcoming Spring, here, so better, sunnier weather is on the way. The 'bike still isn't legally 'roadworthy', but the moment that it is and it's a sunny day, I propose to take it down to the local beach and get some decent, 'sparkling' pictures of it. So stand by!![]()
GoldOxide_imp said:If we are here for the 75th anniversary, the celebration of the 1969 Honda CB750 might be something along the lines of "logging into a virtual/augmented room" where you can sit on a genuine artificially working replica where you can "safely ride" and experience all that was the CB fabric of yesteryear.
This would be like a museum-like experience since no gasoline powered lumps will be mounted on Honda motorcycles.
In any case, your great grandson will ask after finishing dinner,
" ... duh-dee, I would like to ride the CB. Cun I, ... pleaz?"
"Son, you've been in there all week. I am out of bitcoin. Sorry, you will have to wait until after my next payday. Maybe consider finishing your homework instead, yes?"

Yes, you're right... these looks are all "in the eye of the beholder".Cormanus_imp said:The key words are, “to my mind”. Your opinion is that the 50th anniversary bike should have been a near replica. Broadly I agree, but Honda did not. Thank what ever deity you like for the upgraded frame, brakes, suspension and fuel injection, so why not go for an appearance more in line with modern conventions?
As I say, I wish Honda had gone with the original tank shape and a 4 into 4, but I still find the CB1100 attractive and am happy to own one. I’m also pleased you’ve done all that work, Bazbro, as the result is wonderful. I would never have done it.



Thanks. John.Houtman_imp said:Hallo Barry , very sorry that you had /have Covid , did you get vaccinated ?
We are going to England in June for two weeks and I think that we do not need a test before flying .
I hope that soon you will be riding your beautiful CB 1100 . Good Luck in getting better.
)
Thanks, NachoD.Nachodaddy_imp said:Take your time, Bazbro and let your body heal itself. Best wishes for a quick and strong recovery.

Thanks Ferret. Yes, that's odd isnt it - kills some people and others had it without knowing it??The ferret_imp said:Bummer on the Covid. For some reason it affects some people horribly and others barely know they have it. Probably a lot of people have had it and not known it.
That'd be really good, Banksy.Banksy_imp said:Fingers crossed when your well and the bike is done I'll see you out and about round the 'Bay'


It's in my diary now, John... It'd be good if I can get up there to you.Houtman_imp said:Barry , we are going to be in England from June 9 till June 24 and for about 10 days we are staying in Cheltenham near the Cotswold , we would love to see you !