Hello all,
Does anyone have any seat-time on the Whitehouse K10 seat (either the 31.29” or 32.4” option)? I’m wondering how comfortable it is compared to stock, and if it takes care of the pulling-forward issue some have with the stock seat. I've put the Whitehouse tank on my bike, and the tank is gorgeous, but it doesn’t quite look right with the stock seat (still need to get my side panels painted as well). If anyone has any time with the K10 seat, let me know what you think of it. Thanks all, this forum has been such an amazing help.
Does anyone have any seat-time on the Whitehouse K10 seat (either the 31.29” or 32.4” option)? I’m wondering how comfortable it is compared to stock, and if it takes care of the pulling-forward issue some have with the stock seat. I've put the Whitehouse tank on my bike, and the tank is gorgeous, but it doesn’t quite look right with the stock seat (still need to get my side panels painted as well). If anyone has any time with the K10 seat, let me know what you think of it. Thanks all, this forum has been such an amazing help.

)) After having a fair few restro projects over the past few years and spending far too many frustrating hours in a workshop, it feels a bit of a cop out building up such a head turner in a few days!