WHITEHOUSE K10 CB1100

Desert viper_imp said:
Well I finally installed the rest of my WHITEHOUSE K10 parts....still deciding on the exhaust
Looks stunning in person
Looks awesome! Is changing the exhaust a must? Looks, sound...both?
 
That looks awesome. I like the exhaust that is already has.

Hey Honda.. bring THIS bike out, and I will but another one!
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys, the Endurance Racing 4 into 4 looks/sounds the most like a stock 69 CB750, which is what I’m after.....but the double walled deluxe exhaust and center stand are hard to give up....6 years old and they look like brand new....
 
Yup, that definitely looks [retro-] authentic from a distance and closer when squinting slightly into the sun. The 4-into-4 exhaust will hit it out of the park. You must get daily praise on the street like, "Sonny, I had one exactly like that in '70. Well done on the restoration. Those pipes look modern."
 
Very nice. I too was interested in the Endurance exhaust for mine. It does look the best and is real quiet. Hard to get, IIRC.
The Honda spoked wheels make the conversion complete. I had the black cast wheels, which I didn't like.
Great work, your bike looks awesome.


Enjoy drawing crowds,

ACK
 
Very nice indeed, Desert Viper. I want one.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Very nice. I too was interested in the Endurance exhaust for mine. It does look the best and is real quiet. Hard to get, IIRC.
The Honda spoked wheels make the conversion complete. I had the black cast wheels, which I didn't like.
Great work, your bike looks awesome.


Enjoy drawing crowds,

ACK
I did recall correctly, 'magin that! Not all cobwebs upstairs :)

Coming up on 7 years old? WOW!! Only 4 bikes ago though.........

DV , I hope you found this golden oldie Endurance thread,

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=732

ACK
 
that is a good looking 4 piper exhaust
 
Thread starter
Well ACK I found a contact in Japan.....$1700 with the guards, $300 shipping, about $200 his fee so $2200.....the instructions will have to be translated and about $200 to have the headers JET-HOT polished chrome coated.....I’m figuring about $2500 all in minus what I sell my stock deluxe system for....no time to get cheap now, heck the gas cap was $400!
 
DV, let's say you want to sell your entire exhaust system, would that include front pipes, both mufflers, 2 x 02 sensors and your center stand?. tx
 
Back
Top