WHITEHOUSE K10 CB1100

Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
DV, let's say you want to sell your entire exhaust system, would that include front pipes, both mufflers, 2 x 02 sensors and your center stand?. tx
Yes Peter, all of those items....
I should mention that there are 2 other members who would have first shot at buying the exhaust....but at this point I’m still torn because I’m really liking it with the stock exhaust look...
 
Thread starter
I should mention that there are 2 other members who would have first shot at buying the exhaust....but at this point I’m still torn because I’m really liking it with the stock exhaust look...
 
Desert viper_imp said:
I should mention that there are 2 other members who would have first shot at buying the exhaust....but at this point I’m still torn because I’m really liking it with the stock exhaust look...
Ok, I have no problem with this issue, you will make final decision whether and to whom sell your exhaust system and for how much.
Good luck with your mods.
:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Desert viper_imp said:
I should mention that there are 2 other members who would have first shot at buying the exhaust....but at this point I’m still torn because I’m really liking it with the stock exhaust look...
Ok, I have no problem with this issue, you will make final decision whether and to whom sell your exhaust system and for how much.
Good luck with your mods.
:thumbsup:
Ok, I have no problem with this issue, you will make final decision whether and to whom sell your exhaust system and for how much.
Good luck with your mods.
:thumbsup: Thanks Peter!
 
Back
Top