Replacing O ring on front turn signal base

HondaLou

First service completed
Thread starter
I am replacing several front-end parts on my "new" 2014 CB1100 DLX.  One item I came across was torn rubber O rings between the black base of the front turn signal and mounting bracket.  Honda dealers list this part as BAND, BOOT (D27) 91302-HM7-A00 - same as on the 2013 model as well.  Price is listed as $7-$10 per ring !!! 

Well ... Ace Hardware has this part in their plumbing section for $1 each.  I tried Lowes and Home Depot, but their O rings were too thick, too small or too large. 
Here are the photos of the Honda part, the Ace hardware part and the final install. 
It was a perfect fit.
 

Attachments

  • Front Turn Signal.webp
    Front Turn Signal.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Turn Signal 1.webp
    Turn Signal 1.webp
    298.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Turn Signal 2.webp
    Turn Signal 2.webp
    155.2 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top