Whitehouse K10 2021

Ninemeister_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Fantastic bike!! Love it!!

Only things I can call out about it- mirrors, chrome bar ends and rlets.

I'll forgive the gold rims... and I would be very inclined- as deep as you are in it- to remove and replace with silver jugs & head.
I hear you. Whilst I'm not in a rush to pull down a perfectly running 56,000km engine, should anything ever happen to it an all-silver replacement would be top of my search list.
Whoops_imp said:
Ninemeister_imp said:
Sun is shining, temperatures are going up, it's K10 time again!

Pulled off the dust cover, hit the key, fired up first pop after a winter lay-up. Had a couple of trips to work this week to feel my way back into the saddle, was good to look out on from my office window in the late afternoon sunlight today.

Planning a short trip with the boys for a coffee tomorrow, so will add more photos whilst out and about in Cheshire.
What mirrors are those out of curiosity?
Great question. The answer is that I don't know.

The (originally white) K10 was a Japanese import with the mirrors were already fitted. I added the headlight ears & rear light with the colour change to turquoise but everything else is as it came, including the gold rim wheels.
I hear you. Whilst I'm not in a rush to pull down a perfectly running 56,000km engine, should anything ever happen to it an all-silver replacement would be top of my search list.
Whoops_imp said:
Ninemeister_imp said:
Sun is shining, temperatures are going up, it's K10 time again!

Pulled off the dust cover, hit the key, fired up first pop after a winter lay-up. Had a couple of trips to work this week to feel my way back into the saddle, was good to look out on from my office window in the late afternoon sunlight today.

Planning a short trip with the boys for a coffee tomorrow, so will add more photos whilst out and about in Cheshire.
What mirrors are those out of curiosity?
Great question. The answer is that I don't know.

The (originally white) K10 was a Japanese import with the mirrors were already fitted. I added the headlight ears & rear light with the colour change to turquoise but everything else is as it came, including the gold rim wheels. Nice bike!
 
Thread starter
What do we do when the sun shines like a diamond? Ride out!

Another great day with the boys, setting off from Cheshire, past Oulton Park race circuit and on through Tarporley, Beeston, round the south side of Wrexham to the picturesque Llangollen and up the Horseshoe Pass for lunch at a biker's favourite, the Ponderosa Cafe (ponderosacafe.co.uk).

Suffice to say, the K10 never fails to attract attention and I'm getting used to explaining to admirers what it actually is.
 
There is a sense of freedom when one doesn't have to "make excuses" for their ride.

Feels good to just say "thank you", versus something like, ...

" ... uh, um, yeah, I tried, but, you know? ... I actually had it but took it off, and they didn't have in stock what I wanted and, well, I am hoping next year ... "

¯\(°_o)/¯
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
There is a sense of freedom when one doesn't have to "make excuses" for their ride.

Feels good to just say "thank you", versus something like, ...

" ... uh, um, yeah, I tried, but, you know? ... I actually had it but took it off, and they didn't have in stock what I wanted and, well, I am hoping next year ... "

¯\(°_o)/¯

True. Now it's a difference kind of answer you have to find (after the Thank You). Sunday's best was "I know every Honda ever made, but I don't recognise this one!? What is it, exactly?"

I'm genuinely thinking of having a card printed to leave on the saddle.:cool:
 
Back
Top