GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Nice blow-by-blow 9.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:noroomtomove_imp said:Nice work on the bike.
Post#273
"Look at that folks - vivid clear blue skies in the UK in November!!!"
As a convict from the Colonies I recon you've photo shopped in that blue sky.
Regards NRTM
Good spot. It's a 1983, bought as an Interstate which I am in the process of restoring and converting to a naked. Not too far off really, have the wheels to finish painting, fit new wheel bearings & tyres then fit the rebuilt brake calipers and bleed. Only negative is that whilst the engine ran sweet, last time I fired it up one of the carbs over-flowed, hence I suspect I will need to remove, clean and rebuild them before running again.Houtman_imp said:Is that a 1980 Gold wing in the back ?
noroomtomove_imp said:Nice work on the bike.
Post#273
"Look at that folks - vivid clear blue skies in the UK in November!!!"
As a convict from the Colonies I recon you've photo shopped in that blue sky.
Regards NRTM



Nice to see that you are still with us Barry , We hope to come to England this year as last year was cancelled due to Covid , England has to be fully open before we come as we want visit places and not just family.Bazbro_imp said:Makes my heart ache every time i see it, Nine!
Mine is still languishing in the garage, waiting for me...
(Oh, the BMW is now sold - an old friend gone)
Nice to see that you are still with us Barry , We hope to come to England this year as last year was cancelled due to Covid , England has to be fully open before we come as we want visit places and not just family.Houtman_imp said:Nice to see that you are still with us Barry , We hope to come to England this year as last year was cancelled due to Covid , England has to be fully open before we come as we want visit places and not just family.Bazbro_imp said:Makes my heart ache every time i see it, Nine!
Mine is still languishing in the garage, waiting for me...
(Oh, the BMW is now sold - an old friend gone)
Thanks Barry. Hopefully some of the BMW funds will find there way to a little Indian guy who can make you a K10 alloy tank?Bazbro_imp said:Makes my heart ache every time i see it, Nine!
Mine is still languishing in the garage, waiting for me...
(Oh, the BMW is now sold - an old friend gone)
Cheers. At 4 degrees C and 60mph, I can confidently report that it's definitely cold on the legs, even if you do layer up.Jfro5687_imp said:Lovely bike that Ninemeister, stunning. I went out yesterday and wore some cotton joggers under my (bike) jeans, just took the edge off a bit. At least it was dry with little to no salt anywhere :celebrate:
Thanks Peter. I'm now working on finishing my GL1100 project and have decided to paint it Candy Blue Green, the CB750 K0 colour. This is a true candy, in that it is a translucent paint laid over a silver base coat, so the number of layers affects the density of the colour. I'm looking for more green, so my painter Mike has just laid down a quick sample on a thinners tin so I can take it home and compare to the K10 turquoise. I believe it is the colour that Whitehouse painted one of their K10's on the website. Would also look great on a stock CB1100...?peterbaron_imp said:Nice shot 9m....
Contemplating on changing colour again, recently, white is very modern and unique...![]()
Why thank you. I'll take on amongst the cars next time, you'll like them as well.GoldOxide_imp said:Smart pose 9.
Cormanus_imp said:Beautiful.
Thank you boys, high praise indeed. Occasionally there are times in your life when you drop lucky AND you act on the impulse. I am so glad that the K10 was one of those events.The ferret_imp said:Beautiful bike Ninemeister

Patience is a virgin, Peter. Only picked up my spray sample this afternoon...peterbaron_imp said:9m, you know what this forum wants >>>>> pics!!
TY![]()
