the Ferret
Road warrior
Technically, early iterations of the CB 750 did not have a grab rail, looking more like what Ninemeisters does.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And there's me thinking your would never stoop so low to ride a CB1100 with no RLET's fitted.peterbaron_imp said:I just wonder if one small guy like me could represent Canada and just ride test this beautiful blue WH K10, upon the owner approval...just to make sure all is OK ...??:blush:

And there's me thinking your would never stoop so low to ride a CB1100 with no RLET's fitted.Ninemeister_imp said:And there's me thinking your would never stoop so low to ride a CB1100 with no RLET's fitted.peterbaron_imp said:I just wonder if one small guy like me could represent Canada and just ride test this beautiful blue WH K10, upon the owner approval...just to make sure all is OK ...??:blush:
Anyway, you have noticed PB that it's running the raised K10 seat haven't you?
I'm 6'0" and my feet won't sit flat on the ground, so maybe I need to limit potential test pilot applications to Texans?![]()
And there's me thinking your would never stoop so low to ride a CB1100 with no RLET's fitted.peterbaron_imp said:And there's me thinking your would never stoop so low to ride a CB1100 with no RLET's fitted.Ninemeister_imp said:And there's me thinking your would never stoop so low to ride a CB1100 with no RLET's fitted.peterbaron_imp said:I just wonder if one small guy like me could represent Canada and just ride test this beautiful blue WH K10, upon the owner approval...just to make sure all is OK ...??:blush:
Anyway, you have noticed PB that it's running the raised K10 seat haven't you?
I'm 6'0" and my feet won't sit flat on the ground, so maybe I need to limit potential test pilot applications to Texans?![]()
Anyway, you have noticed PB that it's running the raised K10 seat haven't you?
I'm 6'0" and my feet won't sit flat on the ground, so maybe I need to limit potential test pilot applications to Texans?![]()
Done,
No worries about low rides..I have stainless steel L knee....and I am 5'8'', so I'll wear my stilettos tho.![]()
TY
P.S Just in case have a blue touch up paint handy
...now seriously..enjoy your gorgeous bike !!
I appreciate your comments Henrik and hope that I have (in some way) inspired you to do something similar in the future.Henrik_imp said:Hi Ninemeister,
I have been following your thread here passionately, waiting to see as everything evolved bit by bit. It has been a great read, and I am in awe of your commitment to getting this build completed.
The end result (even if you may still make some modifications to it in the future) is outstanding! I think your colour choice is absolutely perfect, and very much in line with what I would have chosen. My favourite colour has always been blue, and I have always wanted a blue CB1100. For a while I was looking closely at the White House kit, and especially at the blue one from Samurider's website that you posted in one of your first posts, but I always found it a bit too light (even if this was one of the original colours). Here in Switzerland they actually sold a limited edition CB1100 with the standard tank painted with that colour, one that I believe Apl Rider has in his collection. I was close to getting one of those then as well, but it just wasn't the right blue for me. Yours, on the other hand, is just perfect!!
Congratulations on a great job, and I sincerely hope you will now be able to fully enjoy riding that beauty around.

That's riding weather on the Africa Twin.Ninemeister_imp said:After weeks of waiting, in despair this afternoon I cancelled my Carole Nash multi-bike insurance, took out a new policy with Bikesure (who were brilliant on the phone), paid my road tax and finally the K10 is road legal as of now.
Weather forecast?
See for yourself:


