White House - Gold

Omg that is so sweet! And thanks :beerchug:
 
This was quite an investment, but the results are just stunning. Thanks for sharing the photos. If you have time, an in depth write up with larger pictures would be greatly appreciated. I think I have a project for the winter.


Kevin
 
Interesting idea. What Honda brought to Market was a very nicely penned machine for our time. If they had brought a White House bike to market I wonder what the markets' reaction would have been.
 
Thread starter
Rolls_imp said:
It really is a knock-out. If that rolled by me on the street, I'd probably snap my head around so fast it'd throw my back out!

Is the paint really as stunning as it looks in the close up of the tank??

Wow,

Rolls
It really has a deeper looking shine in person then that picture shows. The paint in very nicely done on all the parts.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
ack..the space above the rear valve cover, where there is no chrome piping. Can you post a close up? What is going on there? Is there just not. Enough room for the piping?
They put a thicker piece of rubber between the 2 chrome strips, it is just touching the back side of that cover bolt. The motor must move a little, so it protects the tank.


[url=http://s303.photobucket.com/user/ACKCR500/media/005.jpg.html]
 
Back
Top